- About Us
- Our core activities
- Geotechnical assignments
- Our locations
GÉOTEC performs expert reviews of natural hazards in these 4 fields:
GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING applied to rocky masses:
- Rocky front diagnostics;
- Structural analysis;
- Stability analysis;
- Trajectographical analysis;
- Large-scale earthwork surveys;
- Design, dimensioning, construction management and execution of rock stabilisation or interception works;
- Site safety works.
PREVENTION OF NATURAL HAZARDS, including geological hazards:
- Historical research;
- Hazard mapping;
- 3D modelling of phenomena;
- Full implementation and revision of safety hazard area plans;
- Vulnerability analysis;
- Design, dimensioning and construction management in the case of safety works;
- Communication (web-based) tools.
EVALUATION AND MANAGEMENT OF MINERAL RESOURCES:
- Survey and valuation of deposits, borrow material areas;
- Evaluation of reserves;
- Assistance in laying out operating schemes;
- Enhancement of operating processes;
- Analysis and management of operating geological and geotechnical risks;
- Local or regional scale impact surveys;
- Assistance in designing rehabilitation projects.
DEVELOPMENT OF I.T. SOLUTIONS in the management, analysis and modelling of geological and geotechnical phenomena.