- About Us
- Our core activities
- Geotechnical assignments
- Our locations
Identification, qualitative and quantitative evaluation, management and protection of water resources
- General geological, hydrogeological, structural and environmental surveys;
- Geophysical surveys;
- Borehole flow and horizontal flow measurements;
- Piezometers and follow-up; Piezometric map monitoring;
- Pump tests (permeability, transmissibility, storage coefficient, isochrones, and soakaway tests).
- Drinking water catchment basin protection area;
- Pollution impact;
- Industrial activity impact;
- Groundwater table monitoring for installations classified for environmental protection purposes;
- Highest and lowest maximum water table level.
Setting-up, design and management of groundwater catchment facilities;
- Water supply for human consumption, industrial use and farming, groundwater-based geothermal systems.