- About Us
- Our core activities
- Geotechnical assignments
- Our locations
Potentially polluted soils and sites
- Historical surveys;
- Documentary research on vulnerability;
- Sampling (soil, water, air, underground gas, etc.);
- Chemical analyses;
- Conceptual maps and operating models;
- In-depth diagnostics.
- Sanitary risk quantitative evaluation;
- Residual risk analysis.
- Environment state interpretation;
- Management plans and cost-benefit assessment;
- Admissibility of excavated soil in storage facilities;
- Monitoring of earthwork.
NFX31-620 French standard-based surveys:
- Removal of doubts about pollution;
- Environmental evaluation when a site is sold/purchased;
- Site rehabilitation or development management plans;
- Population exposure evaluation;
- Continuous supervision of environment;
- Environmental quality control.